02 Jan 2022 - 31 Jan 2022
To celebrate the release of THE ADDAMS FAMILY 2: ROAD TRIP only in cinemas, Just Cuts have a drop-dead gore...geous back to school giveaway just for you!
Simply head on in to Just Cuts for your Style Cut and go into the draw to WIN 1 of 3 Galaxy Tab S6 Lites.
Click HERE to find your nearest Just Cuts salon.
Creeping it real for back to school.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Just Cuts X Addams Family 2”- Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The “Just Cuts X Addams Family 2”- competition (Competition) is conducted by Just Cuts Advertising Pty Limited ABN 18 095 420 223 of First Floor, 4-6 Kingsway, Cronulla, New South Wales 2230, Australia (Promoter).
2. Any information provided about prizes and how to enter the Competition also forms part of these Competition Terms and Conditions (Terms).
3. By submitting an entry for the Competition (Entry), persons who enter the Competition (Entrants) agree to these Terms. If a Just Cuts™ stylist (Just Cuts™ Stylist) includes their name on an Entry they also agree to these Terms.
4. Entry into the Competition is open to all New Zealand residents over the age of eighteen (18) years. Purchases made by a person that is under 18 years of age will entitle their parent or guardian to enter the Competition on their behalf.
5. Employees of the Promoter (and members of their immediate family), employees of salons associated with the Promoter (Just Cuts™ Salons) and agencies associated with this Competition (and members of their immediate family) are not eligible to enter. Despite the previous sentence, Just Cuts™ Stylists who work at a participating Just Cuts™ Salon, which is a salon that is located within New Zealand and is able to receive Entries via their point of sale system (Participating Just Cuts™ Salon), are eligible to win the Stylist Prizes.
6. For the avoidance of doubt “immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
7. To be eligible to win the Major Stylist Prize, the entrant must be an employee of a Just Cuts™ Salon.
8. There are a total six (6) individual prizes (Prizes and each the Prize), made up of:
(a) three (3) Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 Lite (Major Customer Prizes); and
(b) three (3) $500 cash prizes (Major Stylist Prizes).
9. The Major Customer Prizes which will be posted or delivered to the respective winner’s nominated mailing address by the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of the relevant draw date.
10. The Major Stylist Prizes will be awarded by electronic funds transfer to the winning Entrant’s nominated bank account within thirty (30) days of the relevant draw date.
11. Entries to the Competition can only be submitted between 9:00 am on 2 January 2022 and 11:59 pm on 31 January 2022 (the Promotion Period).
12. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win the Prizes (subject to clause 10), Entrants must:
(a) visit any Participating Just Cuts™ Salon and purchase a Style Cuts™ cut;
(b) agree to entering the Competition upon being asked by the Just Cuts™ Stylist or when making payment online; and
(c) if the Entrant is in a Participating Just Cuts™ Salon, provide the Just Cuts™ Stylist with both their email address and a valid mobile phone number (in addition to the Entrant’s name which is usually provided to the Promoter at the completion of the cut), at the point of purchase.
13. The Entrant will be emailed a receipt by the Just Cuts™ Stylist which will contain the words “Good Luck, you have entered the Addams Family 2 competition. For full terms and conditions visit www.justcuts.co.nz” (Receipt). The Entrant must hold onto the Receipt for the duration of the Promotion Period and if requested, provide the Receipt and/or reasonable proof of identity to claim the Prize.
14. Just Cuts™ Stylists will be automatically entered into the draw to the win the Major Stylist Prize during the Promotion Period if their name is listed on an Entry.
Term of Promotion
15. All Entries must be received by the Promoter within the Promotion Period in the form specified and the Promoter will not accept any liability for Entries which are rejected because they are late, lost, incomplete, incorrect or otherwise not able to be received or processed. As this promotion is a game of chance, and subject otherwise to these Terms, skill plays no part in determining the winner and each valid Entry will not be individually judged. The winning Entrants are those persons whose Entry is drawn by a random computer-generated selection on a draw date per clause 24 or clause 26, as applicable.
16. More than one (1) Entry per person, will be accepted if it complies with these Terms. One (1) transaction Receipt is required for one (1) Entry. For the avoidance of doubt, each product and/or service purchased on the same transaction will not each constitute an Entry.
17. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses incurred when entering and accessing the Competition and/or claiming the Prize, unless otherwise stated.
18. The total value of the prize pool is $3,447.
19. All Entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge that their Entry and all material included in the Entry will be the property of the Promoter. The Entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, royalty free, exclusive, assignable licence to use the material that it provides as an Entrant to the Competition. The licence under this clause will survive the expiry of the Promotion Period.
20. The records of Entries by Entrants are final and conclusive as at the time of receipt by the relevant Participating Just Cuts™ Salon. Incomplete, invalid, indecipherable Entries and those that do not meet the eligibility requirements will be deemed invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to verify the validity of an Entry and Entrants (including Entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any Entrant if their Entry or identity cannot be verified. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entry if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the Entrant has breached these Terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct relating to the Competition.
23. A record of all Entrants will be collated from an online system and at the end of each business day, a valid entry list (Entry List) will be generated.
24. The electronic draw of the Major Customer Prize will take place at Green Eagle Distribution & Fulfilment, Unit 5, 9 Fitzpatrick Street, Revesby, New South Wales 2212, Australia. The winner will be drawn on 8 February 2022.
25. The Promoter will notify the winners by the email address or mobile phone number that they used to submit the Entry that they have won a Prize and will announce winners on the Promoter’s website at www.justcuts.co.nz, on the following business day of the draw dates set out in clause 24 and clause 26 (or the next following business day if a weekend).
26. If a Prize is not accepted or claimed by a winner within 3 calendar months, the draw will take place at the same time and place as the original draw, 3 calendar months from the original draw date (in accordance with clause 24) and subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The new winner will be notified in accordance with clause 25. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Major Customer Prize is not accepted or claimed by a winner within 3 calendar months, the draw will take place on 8 May 2022 at the same time and place as the original draw.
27. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to the Prizes, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
29. Entrants agree to provide their first name, last name, photograph, social media handle and suburb/Participating Just Cuts™ Salon location and Just Cuts™ Stylist name to the Promoter, for publicity and Competition purposes and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant will not receive any compensation or remuneration for the use of this information or the publicity derived from it.
30. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct or indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), including but not limited to unavailability of Digital Check In solutions;
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
(c) any Entry or Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or
(d) any tax liability incurred by an Entrant or winner.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (CGA), as well as any other implied warranties or consumer rights under the Fair Trading Act 1986.
32. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by the winner and Major Customer Prizes are not redeemable for cash. If any Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, reserve the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification), subject to written directions of the relevant regulatory authority. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by the winner.
33. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or a force majeure event, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any Entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
34. The Promoter will give public notice of such force majeure event and that the promotion has been modified, suspended, terminated or cancelled (as appropriate).
35. For the avoidance of doubt a ‘force majeure event’ includes, but is not limited to, an act of god, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts or military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, strikes, lockouts and work stoppages, any widespread illness, epidemic or pandemic (including COVID-19 and any variation or mutation of the disease), terrorism, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
36. These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in New Zealand.
37. These Terms may be amended or replaced from time to time if required by any regulatory authority.
38. References to time/s and deadline/s in these Terms refer to New Zealand Standard Time.
39. References to business day means a day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or a bank or public holiday in New Zealand.
40. References to dollars or $ is a reference to New Zealand dollars.
For questions or notices, please contact us at:
Just Cuts Advertising Pty Limited ABN 18 095 420 223
First Floor, 4-6 Kingsway, Cronulla NSW 2230
Phone: 0800 100 114 (toll free)
Last updated: 16 December 2021